Ks0005 keyestudio MEGA ProtoShield V3 with Tiny Breadboard
Keyestudio ProtoShield is particularly designed for the MEGA 2560 . It makes it easy for you to design custom circuits and solder electronics directly on it.
For convenient use, there is a large prototyping space of both connected and unconnected spaced through-holes on the shield.
There is also a soldering position reserved for SMD chip on the protoshield. You can easily solder SMD ICs on the prototyping area to test them with your Arduino board.
It also extends out a row of power and ground through-holes, giving enough port resources.
You can even stick a tiny 170-holes breadboard (included) on the prototyping area. You can weld elements on the shield directly or connect circuits with tiny breadboard.
- Can be plugged into the MEGA 2560 control board
- Extends 5V, 3V and Arduino Vin pins
- Comes with a Reset button
- Comes with a power led and a D13 indicator
- Extends an ICSP interface
- Extends out all the control pins and power pins of Arduino
- Able to build the prototyping circuits matched with Arduino
- Can weld with 28PIN chip
- Includes a tiny 170-hole breadboard
- keyestudio MEGA 2560 R3
- Arduino MEGA 2560 R3
- Dimensions: 106mm x 56mm x 19mm
- Weight (only MEGA protoshield): 27.2g
This is a solderless tiny breadboard. It has 10 columns, and 17 rows - a total of 170 tie in points. This tiny breadboard has a self-adhesive on the back.
You can stick it on the prototyping area of protoshield for solderless operation.
You can first stick the 170-tie points breadboard on the prototyping area of Proto Shield. Stack the shield onto UNO R3 board. Use several LEDs, resistors and breadboard jumper wires to build the circuit experiments.
- keyestudio MEGA ProtoShield V3 * 1pcs
- Tiny Breadboard * 1pcs
- Download the PDF:
Get One Now
- Official Website: http://www.keyestudio.com/ks0005.html