Ks0151 keyestudio A4988 3D printer stepper motor driver CNC shield V2
keyestudio A4988 3D printer stepper motor driver CNC shield V2
keyestudio 3D printer stepper motor shield V2 can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 3 channel slots for stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channel of stepper motors. Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
- Arduino CNC Shield Version 2.0
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- 3-Axis support (X, Y, Z , )
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Spindle enable and direction
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
Get One Now