Ks0155 keyestudio USB Host v1.5 shield
keyestudio USB Host V1.5 Shield
keyestudio USB Host v1.5 shield is an add-on board for Arduino USB Host. Directly plug it to Arduino board and it will allow Arduino to have USB Host function. Arduino with host function can communicate with USB devices, such as USB flash disk, keyboards, mice, joysticks, digital cameras.
Among these functions, the most attractive one is supporting the connection of android phones to achieve Google ADK function. It enables your phone as a control terminal to control your robot or other devices. Meanwhile, it can display the collected data on your mobile terminal.
- Support Google Android ADK function, support Android phone: G1, Nexus One, Nexus S, Motorola Droid X
- Phone system needs upgrading to Android 2.3.4, Tablet PC needs to upgrade to Android 3.1
- Provide ready-to-use APK installation package and ADK source file
- Compatible with following Arduino hardware:
Arduino Uno 328 Arduino Diecimila/Duemilanove 328 Arduino Mega 2560 (recommended) Arduino Mega 1280
- Realizing Arduino USB HOST function, enable your Arduino to communicate with other USB devices, and supports USB HUB function.
Get One Now