Ks0160 keyestudio A4988 3D printer stepper motor driver CNC shield V3
keyestudio A4988 3D printer stepper motor driver CNC shield V3
keyestudio3D printer stepper motor shield V3 can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers. It has in total 4 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 4 channel of stepper motors. Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 8 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors. This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.0
- GRBL 0.8c compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
- Spindle enable and direction
- Coolant enable
- Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
Get One Now