KS0488X Keyestudio 4DOF Robot Arm Arduino Learning Kit”
On the Internet, we often see DIY robotic arm complete various actions. Do you want to have one? I believe that you’ll make your own robotic arm by learning our projects.
This kit includes Arduino single-chip microcomputer, 2 joystick modules and 4 servos and so on. Next, we’ll teach you how to install and debug the robotic arm.
There are three methods to control it as follows:
First, we can a wired home-made joystick controller (included in the kit); secondly, the App control is adapted; thirdly, we also can use a wireless PS2 joystick(not included in kit) .
The detailed codes and projects are provided for you.
Come and let’s get started with this kit.
Note: You must connect a DC 7-15V power to VIN port of shield when wiring servo to shield.
- Detailed installation method
- Detailed debugging methods, even you’re a beginner
- 3 control methods: wired joystick control, Bluetooth control, wireless PS2 joystick control.
- Relevant information provided
- Keyestudio servo motor driver shield:
- VIN voltage: VIN = DC 7-15V
- VIN current: 5A
- Size: 73 * 53.34mm
- 2-channel 5V output: 5V / 3A
- PS2 interface: compatible with Sony PS2 receiver, can be plugged directly into the shield.
Download the code, complete files in the link: