KS7001 Keyestudio Maker Programming Development Board
We will program on the Arduino board with Arduino series MCUs when doing experiments. The keyestudio maker programming development board is a control board fully compatible with the Arduino IDE development environment.
It includes all the functions of the UNO R3 board of the official website.
Also, we have made some improvements to make it more powerful.
More importantly, the development board is compatible with LEGO building blocks and used to build up LEGO DIY experiments. We also provide a USB cable with type-c interface for you.
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA328P-AU USB to serial port chip: CH340C
- Working voltage: 5V
- External power supply: DC 6-15V (9V recommended)
- Digital I/O pins: 14 (D0-D13)
- PWM channels: 6 (D3 D5 D6 D9 D10 D11)
- Analog Input Channels (ADC): 8(A0-A7) DC output capability per I/O: 10 mA 3.3V port output capability: 150 mA max
- Flash Memory: 32KB
- SRAM: 2KB (ATMEGA328P-AU)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATMEGA328P-AU)
- Clock Speed: 16MHz
- Onboard LED pin: D13
Specialized Functions of Some Pins
- Serial communication interface: D0 is RX, D1 is TX
- PWM interface (pulse width modulation): D3 D5 D6 D9 D10 D11
- External interrupt interface: D2 (interrupt 0) and D3 (interrupt 1)
- SPI communication interface: D10 is SS, D11 is MOSI, D12 is MISO, D13 is SCK
- IIC communication port: A4 is SDA, A5 is SCL
More detailed information, please check the link below: