SMP0093 Raspberry Pi Pico Board: Difference between revisions
(Created blank page)
No edit summary
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 09:33, 22 November 2021
Raspberry Pi Pico is the low-cost and highly performed development board with digital ports.
The Raspberry Pi Pico is vastly different from any model before it. It is the first device to use RP2040 microcontroller chip developed by the Raspberry Pi team which features a dual core Arm Cortex M0+ running at 133 MHz, 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of flash memory used to store files and as much as 26 multi-function GPIO pins.
As for software, you can choose C/C++ SDK or MicroPython. The detailed tutorials are provided to you, which is convenient to get started.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 Host and device support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag & drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 multi-function GPIO pins
- 2×SPI, 2×I2C, 2×UART, 3×12-bit ADC, 16×controllable PWM channels
- Accurate on-chip clock and timer
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating point libraries on-chip
- 8×Programmable IO (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support