KS0411 keyestudio CAN-BUS Shield
keyestudio CAN-BUS Shield is particularly designed for Arduino controllers.
The onboard BUS control chip can realize the data control on the CAN bus to realize data communication between devices.
It is compatible with the Arduino UNO standard interface; can be perfectly adapted to the main control boards such as Arduino UNO and Leonardo.As shown below.
The shield provides a DB9 connector, so you can choose the interface according to your needs.
It also comes with MicroSD card slot, so you can directly insert MicroSD card to store data.
A variety of expansion interfaces allow users to get more convenience in the DIY process.
- Operating voltage: DC5V
- Chip: MCP2515
- Dimensions: 66mm*54mm*28mm
- Weight: 24g
- Environmental attribute: ROHS
- Support standard frame, extended frame of transmission and reception; support two receiving methods: Polling and interrupt
- Provide various interfaces, such as uart, I2C, DB9 connector, etc.
- Support SD card data storage
- Support power supply via Arduino motherboard or DB9 connector
- Download the datasheet here: