KS0452 Keyestudio PAM8610 Digital 2x10W Dual Channel Stereo Amplifier Module
When we are in audio DIY, because the initial sound is not loud, we generally add a power amplifier module to amplify the sound.
Here we will introduce a power amplifier module - Keyestudio PAM8610 digital 2x10W dual channel stereo amplifier module. This module mainly uses the PAM8610 chip, and its gain is 32dB. It outputs two-channel stereo with power up to 10W+10W.
The module comes with a positioning hole with a diameter of 3mm, convenient to fix to other equipment.
- Input Voltage：DC 7-15V
- [email protected]%THD 1 Channel Output into a 8Ω Load at 13V
- Low Noise: -90dB
- Efficiency：greater than 90%
- Gain 32dB
- With Shutdown/Mute/Fade Function
- Over Current, Thermal and Short-Circuit Protection
- Low THD+N（0.1%）
- Low Quiescent Current
- Pop noise suppression
- Interface：5pin（pitch 2.54mm） ; 4pin green terminal block（pitch 3.5mm）
- Fixing hole diameter：3mm
- Download all the relevant info from the link: