KS0455 keyestudio HM-10 Bluetooth-4.0 V3 Compatible with HC-06 Pins
Bluetooth technology is a wireless standard technology that enables short-distance data exchange between fixed devices, mobile devices, and building personal area networks (using UHF radio waves in the ISM band of 2.4 to 2.485 GHz).
The Keyestudio HM-10 Bluetooth-4.0 V3 module is a master-slave machine. When use as the Host, it can send commands to the slave actively; when use as the Slave, it can only receive commands from the host.
The HM-10 Bluetooth module supports the Bluetooth 4.0 protocol, which not only supports Android mobile, but also supports iOS system.
- 1)Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- 2)No byte limit in serial port Transceiving
- 3)In open environment, realize 100m ultra-distance communication with iphone4s
- 4)USB protocol: USB V2.0
- 5)Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- 6)Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- 7)Transmission power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm, can be modified by AT command.
- 8)Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- 9)Transmission rate: Asynchronous: 6K bytes ; Synchronous: 6k Bytes
- 10)Security feature: Authentication and encryption
- 11)Supporting service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- 12)Power consumption: Auto sleep mode, stand by current 400uA~800uA, 8.5mA during transmission.
- 13)Power supply: 5V DC
- 14)Working temperature: –5 to +65 Centigrade
When uploading the code, CANNOT connect the Bluetooth module; otherwise uploading fails!
You are supposed to upload the code to control board, then connect the Bluetooth module.
First should install the APP on the cellphone.
We only provide Android APP.
APP installed well, you can see the icon on your Android phone.
After wiring, upload the test code to UNO R3 board and then connect the Bluetooth module. Powered on, Bluetooth module’s built in LED flashes.
Open the Android APP, click to scan device. As shown below.
On the bar enter letter a, and click to send, APP will print out the character “keyestudio” and D13 indicator on the UNO R3 board will flash once.
Continue to send the letter a, APP prints out multiple “keyestudio” character and D13 indicator flashes.
Upload the test code to control board successfully, then plug in the Bluetooth module.
Open the Bluetooth APP, click to start searching and pairing the Bluetooth module. Click to start connecting HM-10 Bluetooth module.
Connected, the built-in LED on the Bluetooth module will be from quick flash to normally on.
On the input bar enter a letter a, and click to send, APP will print out the character “keyestudio” and D13 indicator on the UNO R3 board will flash once.
Continue to send the letter a, APP prints out multiple “keyestudio” characters and D13 indicator flashes.
- Click the link to download the software and datasheet: