KS0470 Keyestudio 4WD BT Robot Car V2.0 Kit for Arduino
The popularity of Maker Education has resulted in a variety of Maker products, some of which are combinations of electronic components and modules, and some are novel and innovative products.
The 4WD multifunctional smart car newly upgraded by the Keyi Group is one of the most popular categories: programming robots.
It is not only beautiful in appearance, but also powerful in function.Except for the commonly used functions of tracking, obstacle avoidance, remote control, etc.，a facial expression is added too, you can DIY your own cute expression, amazing! If you think it’s not enough, you can add other sensors to complete your exploration journey.
- Motor control is driven by L298P expansion board, built-in power control switch.
- Ultrasonic module is used to detect whether there is front obstacles and the distance between the obstacle and the 4WD BT Robot Car. The 4WD BT Robot Car obstacle avoidance system is formed.
- Motor’s Parameters: 5V 200 rpm/ min
- Provide graphical programming test code and support Mixly.
- Bluetooth wireless module can match with Bluetooth on mobile phone to remotely control the 4WD BT Robot Car, and supports Android and IOS system.
- Can access to the external voltage 7~12V, and can carry various sensor modules, achieve all kinds of functions according to your imagination.
- IR receiver module matches with IR remote control to control 4WD BT Robot Car
Getting Started with Mixly and ARDUINO
Installing Arduino IDE
We enter the ARDUINO official website: https://www.arduino.cc, we’ll see the following page,
The software we’ll download is in the SOFTWARE section.
Click the icon as below:
We can find IDE software which is compatible with various versions and systems. We choose the 1.8.5 version of the IDE, you can choose other versions according to your personal preferences.
The Windows version also has two options,for one option that we could directly click on “install” to download the file. Another choice is to download the file to the computer firstly, then extract the file, and open the program file of the ARDUINO icon to start.
===2)Installing Driver ===
Following the previous method, we installed the Arduino IDE software. Before using it, we need to install the driver of the UNO R3 development board, otherwise it will not be used. The driver file can be used of the drivers file in the link, or the built-in drivers file can be used too after installing.
There are some small differences for installing driver on different computer systems. Next, we introduce the method of installing the driver in the WIN 7 system. Firstly connect the UNO R3 development board to the computer, click on Computer--Properties--Device Manager to display the following figure.
Click “Unknown device” to install the driver, as shown below.
Enter this following page and choose
Find the drivers folder for the installation of Arduino.
Click "Next" and click "Install this driver software anyway" t to start installing driver .
Complete driver installation, click “Close” as shown below
This drive is installed. Click on Computer--Properties--Device Manager, we can see the following figure.