KS0505(0506)STEM Starter Kit for Plus Board
Do you want to acquire programming knowledge? As long as you are passionate about science and dare to explore new things, this STEM starter kit must be your best choice.
KEYESTUDIO STEM Starter Kit is a programming learning kit based on Arduino. With a controller, numerous sensors, modules and electronic components, you can do many different DIY projects.
This kit also comes with 28 projects tutorials, which are entirely suitable for beginners. Each tutorial has detailed wiring diagrams and fascinating Project Codes. You can learn electronics, physics, science and programming knowledge.
KEYESTUDIO Plus Development Board
Before we get started with the KEYESTUDIO STEM Starter Kit, we first introduce the Plus Development Board, it is the core of all the projects.
KEYESTUDIO Plus Development Board is fully compatible with Arduino and contains all the functions of the Arduino UNO R3, but it is more powerful than the Arduino UNO R3. It is the best choice to learn how to build circuits and design your own code. Let us get more detailed information about it.
- Serial communication interface: D0 is RX, D1 is TX
- PWM interface (pulse width modulation): D3 D5 D6 D9 D10 D11
- External interrupt interface: D2 (interrupt 0) and D3 (interrupt 1)
- SPI communication interface: D10 is SS, D11 is MOSI, D12 is MISO, D13 is SCK
- IIC communication port: A4 is SDA, A5 is SCL
More detailed projects: