KS0558 Keyestudio Smart Turtle Car V3.0
Nowadays, technological education such as VR, kids programming, and artificial intelligence, has become a mainstream in educational industry. Thereby, people attach more importance to STEAM education. Arduino is notably famous for Maker education.
So what is Arduino? Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Arduino boards are able to read inputs - light on a sensor or a Twitter message - and turn it into an output - activating a motor, turning on an LED, publishing something online. Based on this, Keyestudio team has updated a turtle robot V3.0.
It has a Keyestudio 4.0 board compatible with Arduino IDE and Scratch. The 4.0 board can read sensors and controls drivers by a driver expansion board.
This product boasts 16 learning projects, from simple to complex, which will guide you to make a smart turtle robot and introduce the detailed knowledge about sensors and modules.
- 1.Multi-purpose function: Obstacle avoidance, following, IR remote control, Bluetooth control, confined with a circle, ultrasonic following and facial emoticons display.
- 2. Simple assembly: No soldering circuit required, complete assembly easily.
- 3. High Tenacity: Aluminum alloy bracket, metal motors, high quality wheels and tracks
- 4. High extension: expand other sensors and modules through motor driver shield and sensor shield
- 5. Multiple controls: IR remote control, App control(iOS and Android system)
- 6.Basic programming：C language code of Arduino IDE.
- Working voltage: 5v
- Input voltage: 6-9V
- Maximum output current: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T=75℃)
- Motor speed: 5V 63 rpm
- Motor drive mode: DRV8833 motor driver
- Ultrasonic induction angle: <15 degrees
- Ultrasonic detection distance: 2cm-400cm
- Infrared remote control distance: 10M (measured)
- Bluetooth remote control distance: 50M(measured)
- Bluetooth control: support Android and iOS system
Download test code, libraries and tutorials: