KS3027(KS3027F) Keyestudio Beetlebot 3 in 1 Robot for Raspberry Pi Pico
The Beetlebot smart robot, compatible with LEGO building blocks, is a STEM educational product which can automatically dodge obstacles, follow black lines and light to move. Besides, it has three cool forms such as the soccer robot, the siege robot, the handling robot. As for beginners, they cancreate whatever they want by LEGO building blocks.
Various improvements have been made on the Beetlebot car in comparison with other smart cars. It integrates a motor driver and a large number ofsensors and is easy to assemble. Beetlebot's control core is today's mainstream open source hardware, which allows it to implement low-cost programming learning programs. Going forward, not only can it impart basic programming knowledge and AI application to children and the youth, but also it can cultivate their creativity, hands-on ability, problem-solving capability, interpersonal communication as well as teamwork ability. With this kit, you have a chance to experience soccer games using your own robots.
- Compatible with LEGO building blocks: generate diverse forms with LEGO blocks and sensors
- Three forms: a soccer robot, a siege engine, a handling robot
- Various functions: Pictures display, atmosphere light control, line tracking, obstacle avoidance, light following , IR control and WIFI control.
- Easy to build: embedded design on car body; wire up the car body with a few steps
- High compatibility: reserve ports for the Arduino Nano board and the ESP32 control board
- Charging function: integrate a circuit for 18650 batteries, low-cost and effective
- WiFi Control: adopt WiFi control, can finish tailor-made software development
- App: compatible with Android and iOS systems, with aesthetic page and flexible control system
- Working voltage: 5V
- Input voltage: 2.5V~4.2V (lithium battery)
- Maximum output current: 3A
- Maximum power consumption: 15W (T=80℃)
- Motor speed: 5V 200 rpm / min
- Motor drive form: dual H-bridge
- Ultrasonic sensing angle: <15 degrees
- Ultrasonic detection distance: 2cm-400cm
- IR control distance: about 7 meters (measured)
- Size: 176mm*137mm*130mm
- Environmental protection attributes: ROHS
Get access to libraries, tutorials, test code and more in the following link: