Ks0141 keyestudio DRV8825 stepper motor driver for 3D printer
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier is a breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver. The module has a pinout and interface that are nearly identical to those of our A4988 stepper motor driver carriers, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications.
The DRV8825 features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2-45V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling).
- Suitable for driving stepper motors within 8.2V~45V 2.5A；
- Simple step and direction control interface;
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step;
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay);
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout;
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection.