Ks0169 Keyestudio MAX6675 K-Thermocouple-to-Digital Converter module
keyestudio MAX6675 K-Thermocouple-to-Digital Converter module can independently perform functions of signal amplification, cold-junction compensation, linearization, A/D conversion and digital SPI Serial output.
MAX6675 is integrated with cold-junction compensation circuit, with simple 3-bit SPI-Compatible Serial Interface, digitalizing the signal from a type-K thermocouple and output in a 12-bit resolution.
This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25℃, allowing readings as high as +1023.75℃. Operating temperature range is among -20℃～80℃.
- Simple SPI Serial output
- Temperature measuring range: 0℃～1023.75℃
- 12-Bit, 0.25°C Resolution
- Integrated Cold-junction compensation circuit
- High impedance differential input
- Open Thermocouple Detection
- Working voltage: 5V
- Low power consumption
- Operating temperature range: -20℃～80℃
- ESD Protection (Human Body Model)