Ks0252 keyestudio Proto Screw Shield for Arduino
Sometimes you might feel very troublesome when connect the breadboard or sensor shield to Arduino board with a bunch of jumper wires.
Now we have launched this Proto Screw Shield, very reliable and easy for you to connect the wire.
The shield also comes with a double-sided prototyping area so that you can solder some electronic elements to design your various prototype circuits.
It also comes with a reset button and a D13 indicator. This shield is an integration of Arduino Screw Shield and Proto Shield.
- Providing the terminal block IO, convenient for connection.
- High-quality terminal block, reliable, convenient and durable.
- Compatible with ProtoShield, the middle part can be used as proto shield.
- Comes with double-sided PCB through-hole prototyping area, welding some elements as you like.
- You can place a tiny breadboard on the through-hole pad to make extension experiments.
- Comes with a reset button
- Comes with D13 indicator
- Terminal block spacing: 3.5mm
- Female header pitch: 2.54mm
- Dimensions: 75mm x 63mm
- Weight: 29.2g
Download the PDF:
Get One Now
- Shop on Amazon: