Ks0421 Keyestudio micro:bit TEMT6000 Light Module
This keyestudio TEMT6000 light module is fully compatible with micro:bit control board.
This module is mainly composed of a highly sensitive visible photocell (NPN type) triode, which can magnify the captured tiny light illumination changes by about 100 times, and is easily recognized by the microcontroller for AD conversion.
Its response to visible light illumination is similar to that of the human eye, so that can detect the intensity of ambient light.
There are total 6 rings on the module. Note that two G rings, two V rings and two S rings are connected. G for ground; V for 3V; S for signal pin(0 1 2).
It is an analog signal output device.
When using, connect the module to micro:bit control board using Crocodile clip line.
You can use it to detect the ambient light intensity by reading the analog value of signal pin.
- Working voltage: DC 3.0-3.3V
- Output Signal: Analog signal
- Dimensions: 31mm*27mm*2.5mm
- Weight: 1.7g
- Environmental attributes: ROHS
Connect well the module, then send the source code to the micro:bit main board.
You should see the LED matrix show the rolling dot. Or you can open the serial monitor of Arduino IDE to see the analog value of light intensity.
The stronger the ambient light intensity, the greater the analog value is.
- Download relevant datasheet and code: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qIuNnApxBuOfQYOf4nx3hV_BnXVWC-_h
- BBC micro:bit website
- Micro:bit MakeCode Block Editor
- Meet micro:bit starter programming
- BBC micro:bit Features Guide
- BBC micro:bit Safety Warnings
- BBC micro:bit Quick Start Guide
- BBC micro:bit Pins