Ks0441 Keyestudio Desktop Mini Bluetooth Smart Car V3.0
We can often see others on the internet making use of control boards and electrical components to build their own creative robots. Wanna DIY your own robot?
Here comes keyestudio desktop mini Bluetooth smart car V3.0, which is an upgraded version of keyestudio desktop mini Bluetooth smart car V2.0.
The smart car still keeps the functions like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, IR and Bluetooth control and more.
Furthermore, we make a great improvement for the smart car as follows:
- 1) The Acrylic plates are more bright and colorful;
- 2) Adding a microphone sound module to make a fantastic sound when driving the car run;
- 3) Using Bluetooth HM-10 module,which can support Bluetooth 4.0; supporting both Andriod and iOS system; also can actuate the smart car with our own designed Bluetooth APP.
- 4) Can freely choose the battery case 18650 or 4-cell AA battery case to supply power for the robot car. Note that batteries are Not Included. Users can freely choose two 18650 batteries or four AA batteries (1.5V) to supply power for the robot car.
- 5) Making improvements on the motor drive board; one is coming with a slide switch for controlling the power switch;the other is adding 8 jumper caps to control the DC motor direction,easy for code debugging.
- 6) Coding the robot car with Mixly blocks software, simple and ready to play.
From the basics up to complex projects, through this kit you can learn to control the robot car with Mixly blocks coding. Easy to code and learn coding and computational thinking.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can find a great variety of tutorials here. Take your brain on a fun and inspiring journey through the world of programming and electronics.